In January, 2008, Data Trace Publishing Company released Aryeh's latest supplement to his estate planning library.
News topics and additions include:
- New forms and discussion of Durable General Powers of Attorney, including gift-giving powers, indemnification of third parties, and nuances of Maryland law, including discussion of King v. Bankard and recent case of Figgins v. Cochrane.
- Discussion and inclusion of new, broad, Advance Directive form in Maryland.
- Discussion and inclusion of EMS/DNR Order and its uses.
- Updated discussion of flexible disclaimer strategies after EGTRRA and Maryland decoupling.
- New revised chapter on split-interest charitable trusts including new forms for inter vivos and testamentary charitable remainder annuity trusts and charitable remainder unitrusts.
© 2011 Law Offices of Guttenberg & Franklin, LLC | Disclaimer